Friday, May 30, 2008

My 3rd NDE

While the X-ray techs were moving David back onto the gurney, David became extremely sick. He started to dry heave and choke. Just as they got him onto the gurney, he turned as white as a ghost. He gasped for air a few times then he stopped breathing!
“Code Blue in X-ray CAT Scan Room 2,” blared through the hospital. The emergency teams came running into X-ray from all directions. “What happened?” the first doctor on the scene asked. “We did a CAT scan on his abdomen and when we were transferring him back on the gurney, he crashed,” the radiologist said.
“Get the crash cart, STAT!” the lead doctor said. The entire team was there in less than a minute.
While the doctors and nurses worked on him, David went on another journey! This time life events were flashing by him like a speeding train. Good events on the right side and bad on the left. He could see them all very clearly. On the right side of the train he saw his daughter’s birth, his wedding to Nancy and special times they shared, his graduations from high school and college, getting his two fishing net patents approved and playing with all of his dogs again. On the left side was his time spent in Vietnam, the deaths of many of his friends, his brother’s and father’s funerals, and the vision of his brother sending him back to Earth the last time. The events span over 50 years. They were a variety of the happiest and sadist moments in his life. The journey was over in the blink of an eye.
At the end of the incredible journey an angel was waiting for him. She reached out her hand and took him to the most beautiful place he had ever seen. When she touched him, all his fear and pain were gone. He was flying over the most beautiful countryside he had ever seen. The closer they came to the final destination, the more David understood why he had lived. He knew all of his questions would be answered soon.
They arrived in the most exquisite place. This was not on earth! David knew that for a fact. The angel turned to him and said “He will be here to give you your mission soon.” Then she flew away.
“Something very warm and comforting is starting to surround me. I feel a sense of peace and love I never thought possible. No worries! No pain! No hate! No anger! And none of the words that cause harm. I love you!” David thought, finally realizing that he was surrounded by God. Then he heard a soft, smooth, hypnotic voice.
“I have chosen you for a mission. When you go back to your earthy form, you will tell people about this experience. Some people will not believe you. Some will try to make you believe I do not exist. Others will say you’re not worthy. There are evil ones that will try to harm you. You must believe in yourself and not let an individual or group change your mind. You have been given the test of strength to endure, the worst earthly pain and always called My name for help. You did not give into the promise of false love and freedom of pain. You believed in My angels and went back into your earthly body to endure terrible pain. “I have chosen many people to convey my words throughout the life cycle of humanity. Many times they were not believed and were ridiculed for passing on My words. Some of My messengers were harmed while performing their services. Many did not pass on My message and failed their mission. They all walk with Me in My home and they are subservient only to themselves. My words are written despite what evils may try to do to prevent them from being heard. Write these words as they will clarify to many souls My true meaning of being in My service.
“Let it be written when you hear about love, compassion, joy, happiness, kindness, pleasure and respect. These are My words. If death, pain, suffering, misery or anguish are used to achieve My words by any individuals they shall not walk with Me. Using any words that will dishonor My name are tools of the unholy. Do not listen to them. Forgiveness shall only be offered to the confused or ill individual if My policy is violated. Ask for My guidance and I will show you the way. You may ask for My help in your pursuit of caring and providing for your family. Listen for My words in your heart and you shall attain your goals while in My service.
“Let it be known that when you accept Me to your inner being, you shall experience My love and you may accomplish this anywhere, any time and any place. Use your knowledge to spread My words with the tools of your day.
“For the ones that walk in pain while they are on earth will experience ten times the joy and happiness when the walk with me, but they must not inflict the pain on themselves.
“Pay heed to My policies.
“Learn the many ways mortals honor Me. Seek the varieties of truth and you shall share the joys of many heavens.
“Let none of My flock be injured or harmed in any way in My name.
“When harm befalls any of My children in My name it is done as the mark of the unholy and an attempt to disgrace My Name.
“Let it be known that all of humanity are My children.
“Never use My Name or “Holy” to justify war as it is only the result of free will and humanity’s greed that will cause flocks to fight and kill.
“Do not use war to defend a piece of Earth in My name claiming it is hallowed ground. As it is known, all of Earth is My hallowed ground. Holy events do not make a place special, they happen to confirm My existence.
“Learn now what you will take with you when you leave your earthly body. Pray for total peace and love. The end of Earth will come when all of humanity totally disregards My doctrine. Let it be known if any mortal cause death, pain, suffering or misery, they will not be brought forth into any kingdom. They shall end.
“My wrath will be felt if My policies are broken.
“You have My words. Go back and let them be written so they may be heard. It will come to pass that The Revelation of David will be written into My doctrines.” God said.
With the end of what God had to say to David, the angel came and took him back to his earthly body. The whole magnificent journey ended with him slipping back into his body!
“He’s back!” the doctor said, “yes, we have a good strong heart beat!”
“David! David! Can you hear me? Do you know what happened?” the doctor asked.
“Yes, I died again and this time God sent me back,” David replied. All of the medical emergency team looked shocked when David made the comment.

No comments: